The Benefits of Telemedicine
Explore the five benefits of telemedicine
Our Austin obgyns want you to know more about the benefits of telemedicine. Telemedicine provides you with the opportunity to schedule a video visit with our physicians to discuss medication management, test results and general concerns. It can also be used as a follow-up visit in certain circumstances.
The process is simple. You schedule a video appointment with our schedulers and log on 15 minutes before the appointment.
Discover the benefits of telemedicine
Here are five benefits of telemedicine that our physicians believe will help improve your health and life.
- You will have more time for work and family. Once you schedule your video appointment, you can choose where it will take place. You could visit with our Austin obgyns from the convenience of your office, your home or your car—whatever fits in with your busy schedule.
- You will save money on gas and avoid annoying traffic. Our physicians know that Austin traffic can be difficult to deal with, so avoiding traffic may be one of the most enticing benefits of telemedicine. Not having to drive to the office will be particularly attractive to you if you live or work several miles away.
- You will maintain your private interaction with your physician. Video visits are always private—just you and our Austin obgyns. You can wear headphones for even more privacy if you are in a location where others may hear your conversation.
- You can rest assured that your visit is secure. Our physicians understand that you have privacy and security concerns when you are online. One benefit of telemedicine is the bank-grade encryption that is used to secure your video appointment.
- You will enjoy the same high-quality care from our physicians. Even though you are not seeing our physicians in person, you will still receive the same caring expertise you enjoy in the office. Our Austin obgyns bring their A-game to every interaction with every patient.
Our Austin obgyns strive to bring patients innovative care and procedures
The benefits of telemedicine convinced our Austin obgyns that this technology was a great service addition for our patients’ convenience and wellbeing. To learn more about telemedicine or to make an appointment, contact us.
| Telemedicine Women Partners in Health